NANOCON 2018 – 10th Anniversary International Conference on Nanomaterials – Research & Application
17th (10 a.m.) – 19th (1 p.m.) October 2018
Hotel Voronez I,Brno,Czech Republic,EU
Conference abstracts will be accepted into five themed sessions:
- Nanomaterials for Electronic,Magnetic and Optic Applications.Carbon Nanostructures,Quantum Dots.
- Industrial and Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials.
- Bionanotechnology,Nanomaterials in Medicine.
- Monitoring and Toxicity of Nanomaterials.
- Advanced Methods of Preparation and Characterization of Nanomaterials.
Highly ranked keynote and invited speakers already confirmed their attendance.The plenary lectures will be given byProf.Dr.Paras N.Prasat(University at Buffalo,New York State,U.S.A.) focusing on photonics and biology to impact on energy and health care,andProf.Dr.Antonio H.Castro Neto(National University of Singapore and Boston University/USA),one of the leading theorists in the study of graphene.
Confirmed speakers include also:Prof.Dr.Wilfried Vandervorst(IMEC,Leuven,Belgium),Prof.Dr.Andrei V.Kabashin(CNRS,Aix-Marseille University,France),Dr.Antonín Fejfar(Institute of Physics CAS,Prague,Czech Republic),Prof.Dr.Karl-Heinz Ernst(Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials 竞猜Science and Technology,Dübendorf,Switzerland) and others.More on Invited speakers is available at the web page of the conferencehere.
- Abstract submission31st August
- Registration17th September